[Sigia-l] Kano Analysis

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Wed Nov 17 22:33:07 EST 2004

On 18/11/04 2:02 PM, "Boniface Lau" <boniface_lau at compuserve.com> wrote:

>> Are you suggesting that KA be applied to an individual widget, so as
>> to determine which features/functions of that widget get special
>> attention or not?
>
> No. I meant using KA to determine a widget's requirement.

KA, IIRC, produces an output of classifying a given feature of a product
into three broad groups, and not much more than that. Of course, I'm still
reading up on it so may have not seen the specific application of it you are
alluding to.

How would you use KA, for example, to determine the requirements of (say) a
site map page?

To do so sounds like a very useful thing to do.

e.