[Sigia-l] Don't submit websites to search engines?

BJ Cook bcook at gate1travel.com
Mon May 17 10:04:56 EDT 2004

Really?

I do agree their "search sector" is a part of their overall directory
structure. But they are not exclusively a search engine.

Yahoo! (Nasdaq:YHOO) - provider of comprehensive online products and
services to consumers and businesses worldwide.
Yahoo! Directory - subject-based guide to web sites and web content.
Yahoo! Search - provides an interface for finding information, news, images,
products, and local services.