[Sigia-l] user survey questionnaire

Listera listera at rcn.com
Mon Mar 29 14:35:10 EST 2004

"Patrick Grizzard" wrote:

> The response of some of the stakeholders is that they feel it will be too time
> consuming, and therefore senior-level employees and managers will not respond.

And in this case, they may be right. It may be too early for the senior
class to get involved. I think that's why God created the notion of
"impending finality" and called it "prototyping". :-)

You'd be amazed how people who don't otherwise respond will rush to give
their opinions on something that looks real and may be about to go online,
something that might be close to having a direct impact on the
workflow/customers/P&L/etc of these senior people.

Give'em something they can chew on.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba