[Sigia-l] Usability preferences by gender

Laurie Gray lgray at humancentrictech.com
Wed Mar 24 10:50:51 EST 2004

Adam, I believe that the ACM has produced a lot of work related to this
effort. I remember distinctly some very interesting work published in
Interactions back in 2000 about masculine/feminine preferences as they
related to internationalization issues. I'm not sure what's been
published in the shorter term. If you have access to the Digital
Library, it might be worthwhile to check them out.

Laurie