[Sigia-l] Charlotte, NC IA Cocktail Hour: Tuesday, March 23

Louise Hewitt LHewitt at ofsted.gov.uk
Fri Mar 19 08:27:55 EST 2004

Handouts from most of the presentations
are available at: http://www.iasummit.org/conference.html

Fantastic - as a UK based, gov employee I've been dying to get hold of
the content of this thing: the taxpayer won't stretch to int flights!

Thank you all, for your help; your inspiration; and your company.

Louise Hewitt - Ofsted's baby IA.

Louise Hewitt

e-journalist
Ofsted
lbloom at ofsted.com
0207 421 5867

>>> "Samantha Bailey" <a2slb at bellsouth.net> 03/11/04 12:32am >>>
Location:  SouthEnd Brewery 2100 South Blvd., Charlotte, NC
When:  Tuesday, March 23, 6:00pm

This month, let's have a debrief of the ASIST IA Summit that was held
in
Austin, TX at the end of February. Handouts from most of the
presentations
are available at: http://www.iasummit.org/conference.html

If you were able to attend, please come with your impressions and
take-aways
from favorite presentations. If not, come hear what others thought of
the
experience. Join us for discussion & networking!

Please note that along with the earlier meeting time (6pm) we're trying
out
a regularly scheduled meeting: the 3rd Tuesday of each month. We'll try
this
for a few months and see how it goes. If Tuesday is a particularly bad
night
for you, let me know.

Please pass this message along to anyone you know in the area who is
interested in and/or practicing information architecture, interaction
design
or user-centered web design.

SouthEnd Brewery (704) 358-4677
http://www.southendbrewery.com/

Samantha Bailey | 704.715.3759
samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com

This message has been swept for viruses and other unsuitable
content by the Ofsted Mail Sweeper in accordance with the
Ofsted Electronic Communications Code of Conduct, however
care should be taken when opening any attachments from an
untrusted source.

We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage
sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your
responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment to
this message.

The information in this email and any files transmitted with
it may be of a confidential nature and is intended solely for
the addressees. If you are not the intended addressee, any
disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and
may be unlawful.

www.ofsted.gov.uk