Let's be helpful...WAS Re: [Sigia-l] web writing for kids

Listera listera at rcn.com
Tue Mar 9 19:08:26 EST 2004

"Donna Maurer" wrote:

> Ugggh - I hate the idea of one person (or even a small group) having to be the
> manners monitor. Surely we can do something as a community rather than putting
> someone in charge of policing...

You may hate it but it's already a fact!

An undeclared and what can only be a tiny but vocal fraction of the total
population of this list has apparently asked the list moderator to muzzle me
by singling me out for special posting approval.

I refuse to give up my right to answer in kind those who personally attack
me in public. Why should I, or anybody else, give in to a double standard?
Not surprisingly, many of those who personally attack me are the very people
whose incessant self-promotion and commercial interests I often criticize.
The same people whose assertions most likely do not get the same level of
scrutiny in other more friendly and controlled forums.

Anyhow, congratulations, you got what you wanted.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba