[Sigia-l] Kate Steinfort/CORE/DOI is out of the office.

Kate.Steinfort at mmv.vic.gov.au Kate.Steinfort at mmv.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 16 11:01:28 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  16/06/2004 and will not return until
18/06/2004.

Thank you for your email.  I will be back in the office on Monday 21st June
2004.  Should you require assistance prior to Monday please contact Peter
Sculley on 9651 9520 or call my mobile on 0417 331 246.
Any personal or sensitive information contained in this email and
attachments must be handled in accordance with the Victorian Information
Privacy Act 2000, the Health Records Act 2001 or the Privacy Act 1988
(Commonwealth), as applicable.

This email, including all attachments, is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, copy or use the
information contained in this email or attachments.  Any confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in
error.  If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply
email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.