[Sigia-l] Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour (Wednesday, August 4)

Peter Boersma peter.boersma at ezgov.com
Thu Jul 29 03:44:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

[This announcement is mainly of interest to those who are in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands region early August]

Until this week, summer sucked (excuse my Dutch). But since the weather is
improving I'd like us to get together in a sunny atmosphere and talk like
we're enjoying life on the beach!
Also, I've noticed we have had a lot of new people joining our Yahoo!Group
in the last month, and I'd like to create an opportunity to welcome them to
the club.

So, without further ado, I am happy to announce the next IA Cocktail Hour in
Amsterdam!

when:    Wednesday, August 4, 2004
time:    first drinks at 18:00
where:   Brasserie "De Brakke Grond", Nes 45, Amsterdam
website: http://www.brakkegrond.nl/brasserie.htm

De Brakke Grond has a large terrace on sunny days, but space enough inside
if the recent weather returns. I think we have to be quick to grab chairs
since the terrace is downtown, in the financial district, just south of Dam
Square.
(see: http://www.brakkegrond.nl/bereikbaarheid.htm)

I hope to see you then & there!

If you have questions about this event, feel free to contact me.
Peter

P.S.: If you'd like to know more about these local events and receive
heads-up in advance, consider joining the associated Yahoo!Group: