[Sigia-l] [ADMIN] Warning about spam virus

Dave Collins DCollins at phoenix-interactive.com
Tue Jul 27 15:30:05 EDT 2004

>Thank you both for at least keeping it decent when you tell me where to
go,
>what to take.
>
>I presume you know now that this is an instance of the new mydomm
virus.

Hey :-), it wasn't meant to be mean, or to blow you off. I hoped you'd
have a  chuckle. (I did put your obviously intended answer on the list.)

(Ironically, I tried to keep my reply off-list, but it bounced from your
address because *I* seem to have a virus!)

And now back to our regularly scheduled list...

Dave