[Sigia-l] Card Sorting: How Many Users to Test

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at oyster.com
Mon Jul 19 08:59:19 EDT 2004

Interesting - I suppose I've not either, but I always tell myself there
could be.

> Insight is more important than correlation.

I'm with you on that one, but not having Ye Olde Cluster Analysis
presented somewhere in the results document might leave you open to
charges of ignoring the available stats. Maybe it's just cowardice on my
part, but I always feel more comfortable having some maths to back up my
assertions, or at least having something to contradict if I think I've
got a good argument to do so :-)

Jonathan

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.