[Sigia-l] OT: Usability Prank

Dave Collins DCollins at phoenix-interactive.com
Thu Jul 15 10:12:21 EDT 2004

>You've yet to see the fact that this is about you and your behavior.
You don't have to like what I've said, but I've been very honest and
straightforward about it.

If companies are really doing searches on our names and finding them on
this list, and then searching the archives, and then judging us based on
how we behave here...

then quite a few of us are going to have a lot of trouble finding work,
no?

In Alex's defense: This list is his forum too. While we've all had our
opinion, it's beginning to come across quite personally judgemental.