[Sigia-l] Information Architect Job Openings with LDS Church

Listera listera at rcn.com
Sat Jan 31 03:19:15 EST 2004

"Scott Nelson" wrote:

> To be fair, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a newcomer to the
> list commenting on a perceived signal:noise ratio.

"Commenting"? If I told you that your own post was "pretty much a waste of
space and time" would you not consider it more of an insult than a comment?
I'm not sure what purpose is served by insulting the list, without having
made any contributions or "elevated the signal rate"? If there's a worthy
problem or subject matter not yet discussed here, go ahead and bring it up.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba