[Sigia-l] Information Architect Job Openings with LDS Church

Scott Nelson scott at penguinstorm.com
Sat Jan 31 02:59:33 EST 2004

On Friday, January 30, 2004, at 11:48  PM, Listera wrote:

> "Mark Brand" wrote:
>
>> i totally agree with peters comments, i am a relatively new to this
>> list
>> and find it extremely noisy, and pretty much a waste of space and

> You say you are new here, so you haven't made any contribution.
> Your very first post is an insult to the list and an unmitigated
> flamebait.

To be fair, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a newcomer to the
list commenting on a perceived signal:noise ratio.

FWIW I'm old/new and the ratio was much better, as they say,
back-in-the-day; these lists have a habit of eventually becoming the
private enclave of a few over time, and I could certainly understand
the perception based on what I've seen in the last 2 months.
--
Scott Nelson
scott at penguinstorm.com