[Sigia-l] Information Architect Job Openings with LDS Church

Christopher.Hadden at perficient.com Christopher.Hadden at perficient.com
Fri Jan 30 17:07:23 EST 2004

>> But folks - we are talking about the ability and skills to design the
>> information architecture of a web site - we don't need to be able to say
>> mass to do that.

Yeah but for some of us, the domain knowledge curve may be a little steep!

Finance? No problem
Retail? Yep
Health Care? Check
Theology? Um...

> So is Visio still the standard for faith-based IA? :-)

I don't know (maybe the Vatican's Internet Office has a stencil you could
use) but for as long as I've been doing this work, I've always thought that
if I make it to purgatory when I die, I'll be put to work on God's Web
site. God: "Nope, the IA for these 50 bazillion pages is all wrong. Do it
over until it's perfect." Now there's a sobering thought!

- Christopher