[Sigia-l] Usability Profession Increasingly Under Scrutiny?

Thomas Vander Wal list at vanderwal.net
Tue Jan 13 13:19:45 EST 2004

To get this closer to the realm of application developers I run into
there needs a *cool/innovative interface* objective.

12. There are live electric cable connected to the rows of steel seats.
	We were complying with the request to find an innovative way to
energize the fans to get them out of their seats and cheering the home
team.  The cable *is* tied to a switch that allows current to be turned
on and off as needed.

All the best,
Thomas