[Sigia-l] Brussels IA Cocktail Hour

Geert Allegaert ga at namahn.com
Tue Jan 6 05:20:07 EST 2004

This is of interest to IA/ID/UX folks in and around Belgium, plus those
visiting Brussels later this month.

What: Brussels IA Cocktail Hour (the first one)
When: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 from 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm (or later)
Where: Ultieme Hallucinatie, rue Royale/Koningsstraat 316, 1210 Brussels
How to get there: Subway/metro Botanique/Kruidtuin, take the rue Royale
and walk about 200 meter in the direction of Schaarbeek till you meet a
green building on your left
Topic: Social gathering/networking/arouse interest for more formal
meetings in the future

Please pass this message along to anyone you know in the area who is
interested. I hope to see you there, and I'd appreciate a message if you
intend to come.

Geert Allegaert