[Sigia-l] Vacancy: fixed-term 1-year contract for an IA, Oxford UK, IRO £35-40K (UKP)

Sam Phillips Sam.Phillips at ingenta.com
Tue Jan 6 04:57:13 EST 2004

Apolgies for posting this again, but wanted to catch people who may not have
seen it during the break.

I've also had a few people asking me if I am still looking, so thought I'd
let people know our timetable which is now clearer than it was in December.

If you'd like to apply please do so before lunchtime on Friday 9th.

We'll be using the next week to set up interviews, which will start the week
commencing the 19th. (I'll be in the US the week of the 12th, it turns out,
making interviewing here that week a challenge ...!)

Cheers

Sam