[Sigia-l] Buzzwords (was microcontent - a definition?)

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue Feb 17 15:43:35 EST 2004

Ziya wrote:
Well, Eric, I dare you. Can you cite a single example of the usage of
the acronym "B2B" (which is the buzzword) prior to 1984?

If you can't, you owe me a "Tall skinny wet double nofun grande with
room".

----

Then check out David Ogilvy's "On Advertising" from 1983. And the
term had already been in use for some time. BTW, I thought we were
talking about buzzwords, not acronyms. Which leads me to point out
that B2B is an abbreviation, not an acronym. RADAR is an acronym.

So what do I win?

Cheers,
Eric