[Sigia-l] FW: Kozaru: new search engine

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Thu Aug 12 23:53:37 EDT 2004

lifted from another list ...

A new search engine company (looking for investors, of course) claims to be
developing 'a new search technology' - based on the premise that 'people do
not think in search terms'.

Whilst I agree with their statement that 'search engine technology doesn't
really work' (most of the time, with qualification), I'm not so sure about
their lofty aims.

No hint on their website about the 'how', though they proudly claim to be a
100% Apple Macintosh company (not sure why this is so significant here, but
there you go).

David Warthen - of AskJeeves fame - is on the Board, however.

http://www.kozoru.com/

(...and smile at the irony of the home page, which asks people to use the
navigation menu at the top of the page to find out more - no harm in
pointing out the bleeding obvious, I suppose...)

Roll out your cheque books now.