[Sigia-l] Usability Test Questions

Dwayne King dking at pinpointlogic.com
Thu Aug 12 14:58:23 EDT 2004

Hi Dan,
Not exactly what you are asking for, but I always prefer to phase the
usability test questions in ways that the user would ask themselves.
For instance, instead of, "Go to the site and find the shipping
information page." I'd phrase it something like, "How long will it take
to ship XYZ zippers?"

In regards to creative questions personally, I'd focus the creativity
more on how you ask the question as opposed to what question you ask.
Coming up with a crazy scenario is more fun, but maybe not as valuable.
A lot of the what and how is going to be based on the personas or
demographic using the site. Who the site caters to will drive a lot of
the tone and task.

That's my though, shoot me down if you disagree.

Dwayne