[Sigia-l] Book recommendations

Dwayne King dking at pinpointlogic.com
Thu Aug 12 01:08:49 EDT 2004

Mike,
I assume you're talking books that relate to IA, 3 of my personally
favorites that mix the big picture with a little how-to mixed in for
good measure:

The Elements of User Experience - Garrett
Emotional Design - Norman
Information Architecture for the WWW - Morville, Rosenfeld

Not sure how long you've been at it, if these are already in your
library, apologies.

Dwayne