[Sigia-l] Book recommendations

Nancy Broden Nancy.Broden at aa-rf.com
Thu Aug 12 00:47:58 EDT 2004

"How to See" by George Nelson. Available through Design Within Reach (http://www.dwr.com/productdetail.cfm?id=4755).

In addition to being a brilliant designer, responsible for mid-century modern icons such as the 'bubble lamp', Nelson was a compulsive photographer, finding design in the built (and destroyed) environments around him. A must-have for big-picture thinking.

Nancy Broden
Information Architecture Manager
Avenue A | Razorfish