[Sigia-l] Corporate blogs

Katie Ware kcoleware at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:37:27 EDT 2004

Hi all -

(Is everyone on vacation? It's been so quiet.)

I was wondering if anyone here had been involved with implementing a
corporate blog - one that is on a company's site and that is public facing,
not an intranet. If so, I was hoping for comments on:

-  If there was an employee or external author

-  If an external author - was there any kind of incentive

-  Were any standards that the author must follow

-  How the legal dept fit in

-  What was user repsonse?

-  How was success measured?

I'm really looking for people who have done this - not opinions on whether
it is corporate shilling :-)

thanks -
Katie