[Sigia-l] Re: [ID Discuss] research on surveys

Elizabeth Buie ebuie at csc.com
Thu Apr 22 12:33:59 EDT 2004

Dave Collins asks:

>Can anyone provide wisdom and/or point me at some design principles
>for surveys?

See Jurek Kirakowski's FAQ on Questionnaires in Usability Evaluation, at
   http://www.ucc.ie/hfrg/resources/qfaq1.html

Jurek knows more about this topic than anyone else I know.

Elizabeth

P.S.  Apologies if anyone gets multiple copies of this message; it's a
configuration problem on my end.
--
Elizabeth Buie
Computer Sciences Corporation

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.