[compute] Re: [Sigia-l] Accessibility and IA - DRC Report

Tom Trottier tOM at Abacurial.com
Fri Apr 16 01:16:52 EDT 2004

No problem. Longer pages with more duplication....

Of course, the set of sites with too many links may be disjunct from
the set of sites with excessively deep site structures.

tOM

On Thursday, April 15, 2004 at 8:53,
Victor Lombardi <victorlombardi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- james wrote:
> > The Disability Rights Commission (DRC) in Great
> > Britain just released an
> > in-depth study on the accessibility of 1000 websites
> > - reduce the number of links...
> > - eradicate excessively deep site structures...
>
> Hmmmm, reduce breadth *and* depth. I hope they'll show
> us how that's done! :)
> =====
> Personal: http://www.noisebetweenstations.com/
> Professional: http://aifia.org/

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -------
   ,__@	tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115
 _-\_<,		758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)		N45.412 W75.714