[Sigia-l] IS Summits Survey - results so far

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon Apr 5 16:06:07 EDT 2004

future IA Summits is available at: http://www.asis.org/Surveys/IAsurvey.htm

It is not too late to complete the survey!
http://mail.asis.org/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=Plan_IA_Summits_copy
is the correct URL.

I apologize for the typo in the "thank you" message at the end.

This is about 10% of the sigia-l list but appears to be relatively
representative of those who have attended a Summit and who have not.

We have edited out all the full text answers which have been provided and
inserted an editorial summation of the general tenor of the comments.

In general it appears that Time/Cost and Program Content are the key
determinants in deciding whether or not to attend an IA Summit.

Dick Hill

Richard Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900
www.asis.org