[Sigia-l] Internationalization

Chung, Hedahne Hedahne.Chung at starwoodhotels.com
Wed Sep 24 00:45:29 EDT 2003

David, by any chance do you have any favorite online pointers to it and
other types of information associated with color and internationalization.

I learned/read somewhere that widows in China wear purple but I haven't
confirmed that info. Yes I believe everything I read on the Internet ;-)

Also a small (but potentially not really) point, but what does purple mean?
Periwinkle? Lavender? Or is it only fullblown ultraviolet?

-H