[Sigia-l] Corporate Blogging

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Thu Sep 18 22:12:48 EDT 2003

On 19/9/03 5:56 AM, "Listera" <listera at rcn.com> wrote:

> and, FWIW, the calendar has to be the most ridiculous access UI around.

In the absence of any other information scheme, the only other option is to
use search ... wonderful if you've got a relevant search technology, and if
you know what you're looking for, lousy if you simply want to keep up to
date on what's new.

Maybe we'll never see the day arrive where creators of information exercise
any due care or discipline. Thankfully other industries are not so sloppy
(personally, I'm glad that the food prep industry care to do "menial" things
like wash their hands before handling food).

e.