[Sigia-l] Help with video-taping tests

Karl Fast karl.fast at pobox.com
Fri Oct 24 21:01:20 EDT 2003

> and another product that has just been announced and isn't yet
> available, Morae from TechSmith
>
>    http://www.techsmith.com/products/morae/default.asp

This is encouraging.

It's about time. People use Camtasia all the time for usability
testing even though it's intended as a tool for creating training
videos.

About a year ago I compared camtasia, hypercam, and screencam in a
B&A article. I know the article caught the eye of the Techsmith
people and they asked questions about how to make it better.

I suspect that Techsmith has been getting a lot of usability folks
as customers who said "great product, but I use it for this and
could you please add this feature?"

I'm glad they heard the message.

--karl