[Sigia-l] Friday fun: Pad Thai IA

Donna M. Fritzsche donnamarie at amichi.info
Fri Oct 17 10:39:27 EDT 2003

What is also interesting, that because I know "how" to read a menu, I
didn't even noticed what you were pointing out for a few minutes.  I
kept looking at what was being served.

Its worth trying to figure out the "Mary had a Little Lamb bit,"
Were you singing it as  "A B C D Four Five Oh, Four  Five Oh, Four
Five Oh, ..A B C D Four Five Oh,,,,,,"

Donna