[ADMIN] Re: [Sigia-l] Apologies - multiple postings

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Fri Nov 14 14:18:42 EST 2003

Donna got the response I am pasting below.  Someone subscribed,
incorrectly, the address <siglists at listserv.unc.edu>.  It is returning the
error message to anyone who pasts.

I've contacted some folks at UNC.EDU and set that address to "no mail."  (I
thought I did that Wednesday.)

We do not use Lyris software and our lists (especially this list) is not at
UNC.EDU.

Apologies.  I thought I had eliminated this problem a couple of days ago.

Dick Hill

Response to be ignored if you get it: