No subject

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Fri May 30 00:16:18 EDT 2003

Hi Livia,

I've used Inspiration and it's pretty good for a number of things. Probably one of the coolest features is the ability to collapse/expand between a diagrammatic view and a hierarchical list view of the materials you are working with. I don't remember how easy (possible) it is to modify the drawing shapes available (like adding new ones or anything), but this would definitely be a requirement for any serious use, as the selection of shapes available is pretty focussed towards education, mind-mapping and "classroom" type diagrams.

It's quite a powerful and useful tool, and includes a number of export options which allow you to share diagrams (and of course print in PDF if you have Acrobat etc).

I am pretty sure you can download a demo version if you want to take a look as well, so you may like to do that :)

Cheers,

Beau