[Sigia-l] Short-term freelance IA needed

Todd R.Warfel lists at messagefirst.com
Sat May 17 09:49:25 EDT 2003

Folks, it's the non-profit sector we're speaking about here. And while
$30/hr isn't very much for this type of work, the non-profit sector
typically pays considerably less than the commercial sector. Perhaps
future replies could be a bit more tactful.

If the budget is only $30/hr, you might consider trying to get a
student intern for the work. However, keep in mind that in doing so,
the quality of work will probably suffer.

The revised reply was for $60/hr, which is reasonable, especially for
the non-profit sector. You should be able to find a relatively moderate
skill level for $60/hr.

On Saturday, May 17, 2003, at 12:00 AM, Ellyn Beiler wrote:

> I'm sure no disrespect was intended by the post. I should have
> prefaced the posting with a disclaimer that the annoucement was
> intended for those IAs who were early in their careers and interested
> in working with the non-profit sector.

Cheers!

Todd R. Warfel

_//message first [method second]