[Sigia-l] Short Term Freelance IA

Sheila Dehner s_dehner at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 15:00:52 EDT 2003

I'm rather surprised by the dismissal of $30/hr in an
economic and unemployment pit that RARELY even has a
job for an IA at all, anywhere.  I'm not talking about
being desparate, but why waitress  when you can do
what you are trained for to at least keep your chops
up and, there are no lawns where I am, (but that would
certainly be a more pleasant option).  I would be
surprised if any of us will be able to get the
salaries we were used to during boom-time, epsecially
as the economy tries to get back on its feet!

S.