[Sigia-l] Consulting Fees

Melissa Riesland riesland65 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 12:50:32 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'll be doing some taxonomy consulting at the
company I recently left. I've advised them not to
rehire a taxonomist, but offered to come in
quarterly or as needed to keep things up to date.

I'd like any advice on hourly rates. I'll be
doing this as a free-agent. I live in Seattle and
worked at the company for 3 years.

Reply off-list, please. If anyone wants what info
I gather, feel free to contact me off-list as
well.

Thanks!
M.

=====
ShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShh

"They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk,
all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I
wouldn't mess with them."

-- Michael Moore talking about librarians (Buzzflash, March 2002).