[Sigia-l] IA system components - add to the list!

John O'Donovan-INTERNET john.odonovan at bbc.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 09:07:09 EST 2003

Nuno,
I just copied the post out but didn't write it.

It's not as simple as just dealing with SA and IA roles. Systems Analysts,
Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Architects (of whatever flavour), etc...
all have involvement. In many ways the IA role clashes more with the first
three.

In my experience it is better to think of skills than roles - put the team
together that is necessary to solve the problem in hand.

Cheers,

jod