[Sigia-l] rate pages examples

Megan Golding mgolding at secureworks.com
Thu Mar 20 15:28:20 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 14:30, Peter VanDijck wrote:
> we're looking to put some kind of "was this easy" question with certain
> pieces of functionality (like: update your address - others are more
> complex) on an intranet. Does anyone have good examples?

IBM has a "did this answer your question" feature in their support area.
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&q=computer&uid=psg1MIGR-42598&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&cc=us&lang=en

Their interface asks two questions: did it answer your question and is
the language easy to understand. I think you could get away with only
the first question and the comments block (they have that, too).

Regards,
--
Megan Golding                SecureWorks, Inc.
Internet security for corporate networks.