[Sigia-l] IA system components - add to the list!

Boniface Lau boniface_lau at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 16 19:17:26 EST 2003

> From: eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
> [mailto:eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au]
>
> On 16/3/03 12:06 PM, "Boniface Lau" <boniface_lau at compuserve.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> Christina W. writes about this idea in Blueprints, refuting in
> >> the process the underlying assumption that a "methodology" is
> >> actually useful and valuable.
> >
> > Really? Could you tell us how she did that? How about including
> > some quotes?
>
> You could just go read it yourself.

I did.

Although Christina Wodtke confused some basic concepts, I did not
recall reading what you said she did. Thus, in my last reply I
asked if you really meant what you'd said.

Could you provide some quotes?

> It's not like it's some obscure secondary text for the IA field,
> after all.
>
> (and while you're in the mood for playing word-lawyer, please note
> that I didn't say "successfully")

Of course you did not. Saying 'people refute something' means they
have successfully done so.

Boniface