[Sigia-l] love thy client (was Re: [Sigia-l] "Study: Content Management Tools Fail")

Listera listera at rcn.com
Sun Mar 2 23:20:42 EST 2003

"John O'Donovan-INTERNET" wrote:

> You should always allow for prototyping but prototypes are only really useful
> if you mean to truly iterate more than once, build more than one prototype and
> learn from it.

"More than once"? I guess we have a different understanding of a
'prototype'. I pretty much start with a prototype and *constantly* tweak it
until the project is ready to code and perhaps even some time after that.
It's meant to demonstrate how the system *functions*, not to be a technical
blueprint for the programmers.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba