[Sigia-l] redirect for AIfIA discussion

Livia Labate liv at livlab.com
Mon Jun 23 17:00:56 EDT 2003

> Jennifer Oskar said:
: I can't find out either, cause I am not a member. So I am in a
: never ending circle -- pay the money and be unable to take
: advantage of the services because of location -- or not join
: and miss making contacts with the other miss-named IAs in the
: middle of the forgotten US.

You can't find out because you are not member? Did you try? I can guarantee
you will be able to find out the information you are looking for just asking
anyone at AIfIA. I'm a member like any other (I'm not in the leadership
board, etc), but if you need help finding out information let me know and
I'll try to assist you.

I can understand your problem about feeling isolated, because that's how I
feel internationally (I'm in Brazil). Fortunately, gathering with other
folks at AIfIA that feel the same way is helping change that. I suggest you
give it a try - it's working great for me.

Livia Labate