[Sigia-l] Fw: OHIO BANS "architect" Term - Ziya

Smokey Lynne L Bare slbare at juno.com
Wed Jun 11 12:09:17 EDT 2003

Ziya,

Yes, they went after the company Software Architects and made them change
their name.  This was before I was contacted at the DLA military base
where I was consulting.  The local attorneys reping the company did not
have the support that our industry (once notified) could supply.

Calls come in last night from Washington State sharing info that CISCO
offers IT certification.  If anyone has contacts there, please, have them
call Benson Wolman at 614-280-1000, the attorney involved.  The Fed.
attorney and I have written an excellent 'exception' clause whereby any
person working in the 'IT ecologies' shall be excluded from the landscape
and construction architecture certification processes.  Simple, sweet,
and to the point.  Then that keeps the builders out of the IT industry.
Hope this helps.

SLBare
Smokey Lynne Bare, C.T.C
Information Architect & Business Process Consultant
TBN Information Network
742 Rebecca Avenue, Westerville, OH  43081-1863 / Phone/Fax -
614.899.2273