[Sigia-l] Evaluating the labeling systems used by web sites (part II)

Joan.Starr at sf.frb.org Joan.Starr at sf.frb.org
Thu Jun 5 15:35:06 EDT 2003

Thanks for the clarification. You may want to peruse the websites of the
various branches of the Federal Reserve Bank (U.S.). The one I am most
familiar with is the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, and the
website is http://www.frbsf.org/.

Good luck,
Joan

Carlos Vílchez Román <adm1 at viabcp.com>