[Sigia-l] FW: Understanding Business Impacts of Web Systems Prototypes

donna at maadmob.net donna at maadmob.net
Tue Jul 22 06:49:53 EDT 2003

On 22 Jul 2003 at 11:09, Peter Boersma wrote:

> If the presentation of a prototype is the first time anyone starts
> *thinking* about how their business process or model will be impacted,
> you're in deep trouble :-)

Believe it or not, I have found that this is precisely the point where
many people realise that their business model will be impacted. You
can tell them and ask 'silly' questions and they don't understand until
they see something in front of them.

The other point to show it up well is with a set of scenarios - they are
a very good tool for showing this ;)

Donna