[Sigia-l] FW: Understanding Business Impacts of Web Systems Prototypes

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Tue Jul 22 02:45:49 EDT 2003

We've talked about prototypes before, and we've talked about linking
requirement specifications, and we've talked about testing it with users ...
but have we talked about using prototypes as a means of testing how the
business processes or business models will be impacted?

The trinity model of IA has, after all, three parts: users, content, and
business. I'm guessing the content aspect is modelled/tested/prototyped
extensively during the usual IA process (ie. with card sorts, content
surveys, et al).