[Sigia-l] handling transitions to new site architectures?

donna at maadmob.net donna at maadmob.net
Mon Jul 21 19:43:43 EDT 2003

I've done this a couple of times and the only thing I did that you
haven't mentioned is a "Where did it go" page showing the old
hierarchy and the new placement. The main trick with this was not to
include any links on the page, so people would have to use the
navigation. Not friendly, but better in the long term...

Donna