[Sigia-l] Terms & the rest of us: Findability (was:VivelaFrance! Vive Napoleon!!)

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Fri Jul 18 19:58:21 EDT 2003

I continue to find the term "findability" quite useful and interesting.
It resonates well with business people who are familiar with the term
"usability."  That said, I agree with Fabrizio: communicating the
concept is the goal, in whatever language.

As far as the Italian translation goes, I vote for "trovabilità," since
I happen to be very fond of neologisms :-)

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com