[Sigia-l] International IA

Noreen Whysel noreenwhysel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:42:18 EDT 2003

This is not really a funny story, but....I suppose it depends on your
perspective.

PricewaterhouseCoopers' Contact Us form has a field for "Country of Origin."
  Back when I was managing the page, at least once a month, we would get an
inquiry from a student in the UK or US noting "India" or some other country
as "country of origin".  These people were indicating their nation of birth,
regardless of actual residence, and some complained that their country of
origin was not included on the dropdown and accused the company of
discrimination.  (An "Osama" wanted to know why certain Middle Eastern
countries were not included.  I think we didn't have offices in those areas
at the time).

It appears that they finally changed it, but I remember months passing after
I first pointed it out and nothing happening....

Noreen