[Sigia-l] Useful tools

Andrew Knott knotty at iprimus.com.au
Wed Jul 16 18:43:26 EDT 2003

I think it's almost essential that Objects be understood. It's not
really that complicated. UML is often used by developers and UI
designers for their documentation, it's not hard for IA's to work with
this as well. They don't have to get into the nitty gritty of OOP to
see how everything works.

cheers

Andrew

btw.

I've just joined this list, I am from Sydney Australia, I have a
background in Web development / design and I am currently redesigning
and rebuilding the online presence for the World Wide Fund for Nature -
Australia . I have a great interest in IA and am someone of an
evangelist @ WWF for IA.

It's great to be here! If anyone else is in Sydney, please feel free to
email me as I'd like to know more people working locally as
professionals in IA.