[Sigia-l] Seattle Reading Gp: Articles - Content Management

Melissa Riesland riesland65 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 15:16:48 EST 2003

Tuesday night the Seattle ASIS&T reading group
tackled Content Management. It was a lively
discussion.

Gail Dykstra mentioned some articles on the
subject, which she has provided references to
here, and which I forward to you. (Thanks, Gail!)

Next month (Feb 11) we'll discuss the entity that
is google. of interest is the lawsuit that a
church sued google for contents of a non-google
web site, rather than suing that site's owners.
What has google become in our society?

Readings forthcoming (suggestions welcome)...

M.

http://www.econtentmag.com/r5/2002/firewall7_02.html

http://www.econtentmag.com/bs1/2002/byrne4_02.html

http://www.econtentmag.com/r5/2002/ojala6_02.html