[Sigia-l] NYC-CHI 29 Jan, 6-8PM: Antenna Design Case Studies/NYC Subway Vending Machines

lee.r.sachs at verizon.com lee.r.sachs at verizon.com
Tue Jan 7 17:20:57 EST 2003

and i get just as aggravated with MS Word as you do, but i also appreciate
(begrudgingly, rarely) those things it does do that are impossible w/pen &
paper.  also, MSFT is a software designer/developer.  the MTA's job is to
move people around the city, not create user interfaces.  if they create a
positive user experience, then all the better.

Well, I like my computer and its word processor too, as it allows me to do
stuff that would be really impossible or cumbersome with pen and paper.
That
doesn't mean that I have to (specifically) like MS Word as a stellar piece
of UI design.